Halliburton International is looking for an Engineer (Technical Professional), in Pipeline and Process Services Department.
- Under direct supervision, provides job design and post job analysis to clients;
- Performs assignments requiring knowledge and application of basic engineering principles;
- Consults with Product Service Lines (PSLs) regarding equipment needs and specifications.
- Completion of an undergraduate degree in an Engineering discipline;
- Experience in Pipeline Engineering for at least 2 years required;
- Upper-intermediate English.
We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.